This WXGA portable projector delivers bright, high-quality images and is impressively compact and lightweight. HDMI, MHL compatibility and a network port offer superior value for money.
- Experience sharp widescreen images in native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Enjoy impressive brightness (3,200 lumens) and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio for deep blacks
- DLP™ panel delivers consistently sharp and accurate images
- Lightweight and portable at just 2.5kg
- 1.1x manual zoom lens enables versatile placement
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI™ ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-30°) prevents distortion
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty*
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29 dB
Detaljnije pogledajte Canon LV-WX320
Bright, precise images
Price-conscious organisations who need an outstanding portable projector will find the Canon LV-WX320 the ideal choice. Enjoy precisely defined and strikingly sharp widescreen images thanks to native WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. Vivid colours and deep blacks are consistently delivered thanks to the projector's 3,200 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. Together with DLP panel technology that minimises the lattice effect found on many similarly priced projectors, the LV-WX320 offers a winning blend of quality and value for money.
Great results come easy
Ensure your images are geometrically accurate thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 30°. For added flexibility, a 1.1x manual zoom helps you project clearly and faithfully even in compact spaces. And in environments with high natural light, or where it's necessary to project onto coloured surfaces, screen colour correction ensures you still enjoy bright, clear images and natural colours.
Enjoy the flexibility to project high-quality images from a wide range of sources thanks to the LV-WX320's broad choice of inputs. An HDMI port means you can take advantage of the HDMI outputs that are now commonplace on laptops to achieve sharper, clearer and more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector's HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT network is straightforward via the RJ-45 network port, minimising effort for your IT team.
Saznajte više o Canon LV-WX320, njegovim karakteristikama i mogućnostima.
Upravljački protokol koji predstavlja industrijski standard