Océ PlotWave 345
The new Océ PlotWave 345 black and white printer, scanner and copier produces great looking all-weather-proof technical documents securely, cost-effectively and simply, allowing users to stay focused on their work.
- Professional output, including copying and scanning thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
- Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 4 A1/D-size sheets per minute and one-fold folding
- Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Océ Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
- Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now 'scan to and print from' Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with Océ and third party software
- Simple to use with the best-in-class Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
- Productive colour scanning, using new scan templates
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
- Human friendly design, including silence in sleep mode, and space saving ergonomic, single footprint design
- Environmentally sensitive features such as energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
Detaljnije pogledajte Canon Océ PlotWave 345
Be more productive at work
The Océ PlotWave 345 delivers instant productivity wherever you are working and whatever kind of document you need, so that you can make the most of your day. Using a WiFi router you can use your smart phone or computer to get your technical files from the cloud or send a print request to your printer using Océ Publisher Mobile, ideal for when you're out on site.
Thanks to our award-winning Océ Radiant Fusing technology you can get started quickly, with sleep to print in just 40 seconds, which saves you an hour a day and cuts energy costs in half, compared to conventional printers. For added productivity you can scan while printing and copy while printing.
Get great results, simply
The Océ ClearConnect 10-inch touch screen works like a tablet, so there's no learning curve. Plots are collated and stacked at an ergonomic height on the Top Delivery Tray, which stacks up to 50 sheets. The online folder option saves time too by generating quality one-fold documents automatically.
Peace of mind with secure, durable printing
The entire award-winning Océ PlotWave series is made for the professional CAD environment. It produces high quality black and white documents that look consistently great and are resilient enough to stand up to use off and on site thanks to our water-fast prints and next generation print quality. Enjoy colour scanning too, with fewer wrinkles.
Cost-efficiency is built-in
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Océ Radiant Fusing.
Robust security protects confidential information
We include the latest FIPS 140-2 security features, supported by an embedded Windows 8 platform and POWERsync controller to protect private information. You can also protect print data using DLAP login or smart card security. The POWERsync
Saznajte više o Canon Océ PlotWave 345, njegovim karakteristikama i mogućnostima.
Slike proizvoda predstavljaju samo ilustracije. Neke funkcije su opcione. Pogledajte specifikacije proizvoda ili se obratite predstavniku prodaje kompanije Canon za dodatne informacije.
- Océ PlotWave 345